What’s in the Box
- Sig Sauer P238 Two-Tone NBS12 Pistol
- PX38-TGL Trigger Guard Laser
- One 7-Round Magazine with Finger Extension
- PX38-TGL Laser Owners Manual Adjustment Tool and 3V CR1/3N Lithium Battery
- Cable Lock
- Firearm Owners Manual
Brand new from Sig Sauer®, the P238 NBS12 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with rubber grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid-fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular trademarked Sig Sauer slide serrations and SIGLITE® Night Sights.
The P238 NBS12 is just a fraction of the size of Sig’s full-size pistols and built with the same accuracy and reliability as their large frame pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5 inches, a height of 3.96 inches, and weighing just 16.2 ounces, the Sig Sauer P238 NBS12 is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed pistol.
NBS12 Package Overview
This exclusive P238 includes a red tactical laser that integrates with the trigger guard. It also comes equipped with SigLite Night Sights, and their 7-round extended finger groove magazine.
X38-TGL Trigger Guard Laser
The SIG X38-TGL Trigger Guard Laser for the P238™ NBS12 Pistol is a compact, lightweight, red pointing laser used for aiming. The X38-TGL combines pinpoint accuracy and rapid target acquisition with intuitive operation, in a form fitting package weighing only 1.0 oz.
- Ambidextrous On/Off switches
- Compact form factor blends with the lines of the P238 NBS12 and the P938 Pistol
- Convenient low profile mounting
- Windage & elevation adjustments